Right Wing Bonus Tracks: YOTUS
- YouTube commentator Carl “Sargon of Akkad” Benjamin is seemingly convinced that he and his fans can compel President Trump to come out in support of the notoriously misogynistic “Gamergate” movement, which was popular online in 2015.
- A leaked internal Google report is leading conservatives to believe they’ve been correct in their assertions that the tech giant is systematically discriminating against people who hold a right-wing ideology.
- Infowars asks: “When will the radical leftists start murdering people?”
- David Marcus at The Federalist argues that Chicago should start using the aggressive policing practice known as “stop and frisk,” which was declared unconstitutional in 2013.
- Finally, Kanye West met with President Trump in the Oval Office today and Breitbart’s homepage declared it to be “epic.”