Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/16/16
- Kent Bailey declares that Donald Trump is the new “warrior king of the United States, the West and indeed the entire free world.”
- Peter LaBarbera blasts Donald Trump for “considering appointing open homosexual Richard Grenell as the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.”
- Bert Farias says “that if you consider yourself a real Christian and a serious follower of Jesus Christ and you voted for Hillary Clinton and her platform, you are either blind, ignorant, or hopelessly unfaithful to the values of the kingdom of God.”
- Jim Garlow and David Barton are organizing a “Congressional-Clergy Town Hall” for pastors to meet with dozens of members of Congress.
- Finally, Lee Duigon offers up a handy way for conservatives to determine if a news story is a hoax: “None of the major news websites—Drudge, for instance—picked it up all day.”