Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/30/17
- Donald Trump says he will announce his nominee for the Supreme Court tomorrow night.
- Eugene Delgaudio says that the nominee will not be William Pryor, thanks to the “massive public opposition from our supporters.”
- The Benham brothers are encouraged that Trump is “acting very much like a father in his first few days as president.”
- Larry Klayman is building a “Lefty Media Strike Force.”
- The Parent’s’ Television Council is quite pleased that Trump has appointed Ajit Pai to head the FCC: “Probably better than any other commissioner in recent years, he’s going to be an advocate for families.”
- Finally, the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders proclaims that Trump will “break the mold of political correctness” and “received the word that if we pray for him, he will heal, rather than divide, the nation.”