Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/1/17
- President Trump may be phenomenally ignorant, but the Religious Right doesn’t seem to care as long as he keeps filling his administration with activists who will further their agenda.
- According to the Washington Post, Trump made a whopping 488 false or misleading claims in just his first 100 days in office.
- Lee Duigon is a big fan of the death penalty: “If the 50 states were to execute all 2,943 killers tomorrow morning at 6:00, it would sure send a message to other potential killers, wouldn’t it?”
- It’s about time! “Mercy Triumphs, Inc., announced today the availability of the book, Mercy Triumphs over Judgment — a long-awaited publication that explains methodically how to apply Biblical truth to set people free from the sin/addiction of same- sex attraction and practice.”
- Finally, it looks like Glenn Beck is undergoing yet another identity crisis that will presumably involve him talking endlessly about his need to make dramatic changes but will result in him not actually changing anything at all.