Right Wing Bonus Tracks: So Much Satanism and Witchcraft
- Alveda King says that Americans must pray for President Donald Trump: “In the situation of the attacks on POTUS, this unprecedented persistence to destroy will only be stopped by divine intervention.”
- James Robison declares that he and “many concerned Christians are praying for God to give the church and nation clear 20-20 vision in the critically important year 2020,” by which he means that Trump will be reelected.
- David Limbaugh’s next book is titled, “Guilty By Reason of Insanity: Why The Democrats Must Not Win.”
- Jim Bakker and Rick Joyner agree that efforts to impeach Trump are satanic and treasonous.
- Linda Harvey warns that “gender-benders’ public readings and sexualized performances are often influenced by an otherworldly realm. It turns out that many ‘drag’ identifiers follow paganism, witchcraft, or Satanism. They don’t even try to hide this close connection.”
- Finally, Lance Wallnau proclaims that it is sad “that half of Americans (a chunk of the church included) are exposed to this toxic media assault and think Trump has done something worth investigating. Those of us who know what is actually going on need to connect more, pray in agreement, and lift up our voice in the right way to break witchcraft off America and confusion off of the disoriented body of Christ.”