Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Revenge of the Nerds
- Lance Wallnau laid hands on and prayed over a cardboard cutout of former President Donald Trump before declaring that Steve Bannon “has an apostolic grace on him” and “was probably called to be an apostle.”
- Jackson Lahmeyer is asking supporters to send a message to Trump urging him to endorse Lahmeyer’s effort to unseat Sen. James Lankford in Oklahoma’s GOP primary.
- Robin Bullock claims that COVID-19 vaccines are a “deadly placebo,” which is not a thing and makes no sense.
- Rick Wiles says he attended a reception at Mar-A-Lago over the holidays. He says Trump stopped by and that the reception was filled with members of Congress and other “very influential people” who praised his TruNews network.
- Mike Lindell seems to be losing confidence in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. In the past, he’s repeatedly promised that Trump will return to office by a specific date, but now, when asked by Eric Metaxas if President Joe Biden will be out by the end of 2022, Lindell would only say, “I pray for that.”
- Finally, Anna Perez gripes that this nation is being taken over by people with a “Revenge of the Nerds mentality” who hate Trump because “he was this cool guy”: “We need to take America back from the nerds.”