Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Homosexualizing the World
- Peter LaBarbera is very upset about the Trump administration’s effort to push for a global decriminalization of homosexuality, warning that “the law is a teacher and when you remove the admonition and that aspect in the law, it starts the process of the homosexualization of the country.”
- Hans von Spakovsky says that former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe is “a blackguard, a liar, a hypocrite and a stench in the nostrils of honest men.”
- Alex McFarland declares that the Democrats have “become the party of treason.”
- BarbWire’s David Jolly proclaims that “because of America’s growing Godless culture and sins, God is judging our nation by turning us over to the Democrats.”
- Finally, Josh Bernstein unsuccessfully tries his hand a political comedy.