Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Conservatives Are Not Misogynists
- Don Feder says that “Democrats suffer from Irritating Crones Disease. Who are the party’s most visible representatives? Elizabeth Warren – Nancy Pelosi – Hillary Clinton – Maxine Waters – and Dianne Feinstein. Not a pretty picture. Maleficent and the Evil Queen from Snow White have nothing on these babes. Okay, we all get less attractive as we age. But do they have to look so damned hideous?”
- Randall Terry has released a new song with a similar theme: “Year Of The Hag.”
- Wayne Allyn Root says that anyone who doesn’t like President Trump and is voting for a Democrat in the midterm elections is either a “commie or a freaking idiot.”
- Like Michele Bachmann, right-wing pastor Perry Stone is blaming the outbreak of Acute Flaccid Myelitis on undocumented immigrants.
- Mark Taylor warns that nefarious forces are planning to gin up bad weather on election day to suppress Republican voter turnout.
- Finally, Pat Robertson really has his finger on the pulse of modern America: “I don’t get the internet. I don’t have Facebook. I don’t read all the junk and the average person doesn’t either.”