Right Wing Bonus Tracks: What’s Kat’s Frequency, Kenneth?
- Right-wing activist Mike Heath says that the Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins “ought to be in jail.”
- For some reason, John Zmirak is very upset about the movie, “Bruno,” which came out a decade ago.
- Self-proclaimed “prophetess” and “weather warrior” Kat Kerr is taking authority over Cyclone Kenneth.
- The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is urging its activists to contact the White House and demand that President Trump remove his “lifelong Democrat, pro-Amnesty, son-in-law Jared Kushner from the administration before Kushner rolls out his immigration reform plan which will contain guest worker Amnesty plans for millions of illegals.”
- Finally, Chris McDonald declares that he will go to his grave believing that Trump won the popular vote in the 2016 election.