Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Filling The Courts With David Barton’s Friends
- Jeanine Pirro wants to be attorney general.
- Liz Crokin insists that she is a legitimate journalist who would not be endlessly covering satanic pedophilia “if this stuff wasn’t true.”
- Bill Donohue is not buying Samantha Bee’s apology: “A comedian has no more right to obscenely insult people than a cop has a right to randomly beat a person up. Neither should be allowed to take cover hiding behind his status.”
- John Zmirak warns that “American secularists … despise our worldview as a primitive superstition. They consider those who cling to such religions ‘deplorables.’ And to prove it, they want to break us.”
- Finally, David Barton celebrates: “I have a bunch of my friends who have now been appointed to circuit courts of appeals” thanks to President Trump.