Right Wing Bonus Tracks: What A Crowd
- “What a crowd. What a turnout.” President Trump was very presidential during his visit to Texas today in the wake of the devastation from Hurricane Harvey.
- Sarah Palin’s lawsuit against the New York Times has been dismissed.
- In God We Trust TV is asking Trump “to declare September 11th a Day of Prayer, Fasting, and Repentance. It is time for unity for our nation.”
- Samuel Rodriguez is never going to give up his position as a faith adviser to Trump: “I have access that’s God-ordained and God-given. It has to be the grace of God, so I’m not going to in no way shape or form negate or surrender that access because of pressure coming from one side.”
- Former Texas senator Ron Paul published an op-ed at Infowars that urges Trump to veto any bill that permits the censorship of WikiLeaks.
- Finally, Rick Joyner’s daughter, Anna, vehemently disagrees with her father’s assertion that racism was “just about dealt with” until Barack Obama came along.