Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump’s Missed Opportunity
- Notorious plagiarist and right-wing journalist Benny Johnson has landed a new job with Turning Point USA.
- Is there really a need for a “Christian eyewear brand”? Apparently.
- Peter LaBarbera is upset that President Trump did not use his State of the Union Address to address the dangers of “the homosexual agenda.”
- BarbWire’s David Jolly says that “Nancy Pelosi has been displaying increasing signs of having some type of mental disorder, most likely a form of dementia.”
- Finally, the American Family Association declares that “the forces of darkness want to crush anyone who cherishes life and liberty and upholds biblical principles … Their strategy is to threaten and intimidate anyone who gets in the way. What we see playing out in America is what the Bible describes as spiritual warfare. The antics of these people are evil.”