Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/24/17
- The AFA wants you to join them in thanking First Lady Melania Trump for reciting The Lord’s Prayer at a recent rally because, in doing so, she “has reminded all of America that the Lord Jesus Christ is the greatest hope for our country and our future.”
- One Million Moms are not fans of “The Mick.”
- Sadly, Ted Nugent will not be running for the Senate.
- Janet Porter promotes her “Heartbeat Bill” in the Washington Times: “Like an SOS, the child in the womb is sending a signal we can no longer ignore. To deny it is to deny science.”
- Finally, a prayer from FRC: “May God open the eyes of the American people to see organized rabble-rousers for what they are: paid progressive operatives taking orders from the likes of George Soros and the former president. Amid the fray, may God give our Congressmen and women the courage and strength of character to stand up to their lawless adversaries and champion what is right. May their constituents, God’s people among them, be unmoved by the machinations of hired ‘community organizers’ whose aim is to tear down and destroy the president. May God empower praying men and women to prevail over the spiritual principalities and powers behind this lawlessness.”