Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Jail Jeff Flake
- In anticipation of being indicted, Jerome Corsi has set up a legal defense fund.
- Apparently, the American Family Association is still boycotting Target.
- BarbWire’s David Jolly declares that Sen. Jeff Flake’s vow to halt any GOP efforts to confirm judges until the Senate votes on his bill to protect Robert Mueller “is not only illegal and unconstitutional, but hold (sic) America and judicial department hostage to force the illegal action should be a criminal offence (sic) of extortion or blackmail or something similar and should be enough to get Flake arrested and jailed.”
- After offering a “100% guarantee” that Republicans would retain control of the House of Representatives in the midterm elections, Bill Mitchell is now blaming “rampant cheating” by the Democrats for his wrong prediction.
- Finally, the National Organization for Marriage needs money because “we’re in an insane moment in history where seemingly everything in life is being politicized and the LGBT agenda has been weaponized against anyone who fails to fully embrace it.”