Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘They’re Eating Babies’
- James Dobson urges Christians to vote in the midterm elections because while Americans are “not experiencing Nazi-like tyranny yet,” they are “steadily being expected to think, speak, write, and act in a prescribed manner in conformity with what is now called ‘political correctness.'”
- So-called “firefighter prophet” Mark Taylor says “this will be the most critical midterm in his history of America” and predicts that we will see “a red tsunami nationwide.”
- Speaking of red, right-wing preacher Lance Wallnau believes that nefarious forces are manipulating his video broadcasts to make his face appear red “because they don’t like Russia.”
- Once again right-wing pseudo-historian David Barton demonstrates that he is not going to stop saying something just because it is untrue.
- Finally, right-wing “journalist” Liz Crokin declares that “the people [who] are calling me crazy, they’re eating babies, they’re raping babies, they’re the crazy ones.”