Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/21/17
- The National Organization for Marriage (NOM), International Organization for the Family (IOF) and CitizenGO are launching a “Free Speech Bus Tour” that is “aimed at promoting what the groups said is the ‘truth of gender.'”
- David Lane’s American Renewal Project won two coveted “Pollies” for its efforts to mobilize conservative Christian voters in the last election.
- Alex McFarland is very sad about Katy Perry and what he says is her fake Christian faith: “The saga of Katy Perry is a classic reminder to parents that we need to make sure our children don’t just have a religious or an emotional experience.”
- Lance Wallnau tells Pat Robertson that God allowed the infamous Access Hollywood tape to be released in order to humble Donald Trump.
- Finally, David Horowitz says that yesterday’s congressional hearing on the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia was “worse than anything [Joseph] McCarty has ever been accused of.”