Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Moon Landing Was Faked
- White House press secretary Sean Spicer abruptly resigned today.
- Andrew Bieszad of Shoebat.com is not particularly saddened by the news that Sen. John McCain has brain cancer because “John McCain is a unrepentant political criminal with a history of lying, cheating, stealing, and manipulating the general public for his own benefit. He is the quintessential politician, who most likely threw the 2008 presidential election in order that Barack Hussein Obama could win.”
- Sean Hannity will no longer be receiving the Media Research Center’s William F. Buckley Jr. Award for Media Excellence.
- The couples who were denied marriage licenses by Kentucky clerk Kim Davis in her fight against the Supreme Court’s marriage equality ruling have been awarded more than $200,000 in legal costs.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire is now questioning the legitimacy of the 1969 moon landing.