Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Daddy of the United States
- Larry Tomczak spells out “17 Reasons a Biden Election Victory Could Send Apocalyptic Judgment on America.”
- DeAnna Lorraine raves that President Donald Trump is so strong and sexy, calling him “the daddy of the United States of America.”
- Gordon Klingenschmitt is calling for a boycott of Oreo cookies because the company is running pro-LGBTQ ads: “Approval of sin endangers children, who are recruited at younger and younger ages by Democrat propagandists, who lust for your kids.”
- This weekend, Dave Daubenmire and crew will be protesting outside the homes of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama, demanding their arrest: “We will be holding public prayer, appealing to Heaven for justice, exposing the darkness, and demanding that the Justice Department do their duty. We will be holding public demonstrations in the area and caravanning through the neighborhoods of those with whom we have entrusted our nation.”
- Finally, Brenden Dilley unleashed a vile and misogynistic rant yesterday against Fox Nation host Lisa Kennedy Montgomery for daring to challenge Rudy Giuliani on her program. Today, Dilley reported that he had received a message from Guiliani thanking him.