Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Sworn to Secrecy
- Rick Joyner reports that he was recently in Washington, D.C., for a meeting with a high level official in the Trump administration, but he has been sworn to secrecy.
- Josh Bernstein thinks that Laura Loomer’s decision to handcuff herself to the doors of Twitter’s office after being banned from the platform was brilliant: “Smart Jewish girl to handcuff herself to twitters door. No Muslim would have thought of that.”
- The American Family Association needs money because “we are clearly in the midst of great spiritual warfare in our nation. The anti-God forces of secularism are going for the jugular in an unprecedented push to overthrow the Judeo-Christian foundations of America. We cannot – and will not – let that happen.”
- Lance Wallnau seeks to rally the troops: “Don’t waiver. Stay strong till prayer breaks the control of this demonic mental fog machine. From day #1 this Russian thing has been a fiction designed to delegitimize Trumps victory and divert an investigation into real corruption at the Clinton Foundation.”
- Finally, Liz Crokin warns that Chrissy Teigan and John Legend are “mocking God and they’re mocking Jesus” by hosting a Christmas special, and will ultimately face divine judgment.