Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Shady, Leftist Jewish Billionaires
- David Barton claimed that in Marbury v. Madison, the Supreme Court declared that it “[did] not have the authority to overturn an act of the president or of Congress.” That is exactly the opposite of what the court ruled.
- Mat Staver hails the passage of so-called “heartbeat” bills because “most women would never even know that they’re pregnant” until after it is too late to legally obtain an abortion.
- Dave Daubenmire declares that the upcoming right-wing rally to demand the indictment of Hillary Clinton “will light a spark … that is going to change the world.”
- Josh Bernstein doesn’t care what anybody says about Russian interference in the 2016 election because he knows “for a fact that there wasn’t any.”
- Dave Hayes (aka “The Praying Medic”) insists that things haven’t turned out “the way that Q kind of predicted that they would” because Q has been practicing “military deception.”
- Finally, Rick Wiles asserts that Right Wing Watch is controlled by “shady, leftist Jewish billionaires.”