Right Wing Bonus Tracks: ‘Blow Her Away Like Chaff’
- Rick Wiles prophesies that one day, his TruNews network will have a studio in North Korea from which he can broadcast his program.
- BarbWire’s David Jolly declares that “placing [Rep. Ilhan] Omar on the House Foreign Affairs Committee is like placing a habitual pedophile on the staff of a daycare center.”
- Richard Land says that America is “in a cultural and spiritual civil war.”
- David Lane announces that “American Renewal Project’s goal for 2020 is one thousand pastors running for local office.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire asks God to “blow [Hillary Clinton] away like chaff”: “The sooner Hillary Clinton gets out of my life, the better my life is going to be … Will you get that wicked woman out of our lives?”