Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Congressman Cernovich?
- Right-wing conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich says that he is thinking about running for Congress (but, then again, he says a lot of things that aren’t true).
- Liberty Counsel continues its legal fight against GuideStar.
- Rick Wiles is so grateful for President Trump, because if Hillary Clinton had been elected, her State of the Union address “would have been a decadent, godless speech.”
- Dave Daubenmire doesn’t care who it is, but he wants to see some political leaders hauled off to jail: “I don’t care if it is George Bush or Dick Cheney, Pappy Bush or Barbara Bush, Bill, Hillary or Princess Chelsea, Barry Soetoro, John McCain, Uma Weiner or The Pope. I am not interested in some underling being the scapegoat. It is time for some important perps to pay the piper.”
- Finally, right-wing radio host Dave Hodges says that “the Democrats are the dirtiest organization to ever exist in this country, they’re on a level with ISIS.”