Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Seditious Conspiracy
- Shane Vaughn says that liberalism “is worse than cancer.”
- Angry that conservatives have been banned from Facebook, Bill Mitchell demands that the government seize Mark Zuckerberg’s assets and “throw him in prison for seditious conspiracy.”
- David Barton continues to misuse and misrepresent biblical parables in order to justify his own right-wing agenda, claiming that Jesus opposes the capital gains tax and the minimum wage.
- It is concerning that Judge Paula Patrick, who is running for a seat on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, keeps appearing on programs hosted by radical QAnon conspiracy theorists.
- Finally, Cirsten Weldon claims that Hillary Clinton died several months ago of kuru, which is a disease caused by cannibalism.