Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Jesus Would Have Been a Linebacker
- On his radio program today, David Barton praised President Trump for withdrawing the nomination of Chai Feldblum to serve a third term on the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Trump never actually withdrew her nomination, which failed because it was blocked by the Senate.
- Bryan Fischer says that it is no surprise that Rep. Ilhan Omar supports higher taxes because “Muslims are taught by their god and prophet that they have a right to plunder the infidel West.”
- Scott Lively, Peter LaBarbera, Stephen Broden, E.W. Jackson and other anti-LGBTQ activists have founded something called the Gone Too Far Movement and will be holding a press conference in Washington, D.C., next week to “challenge the attempt to hijack America’s Civil Rights laws with the pending Equality Act H.R. 2282 in Congress.”
- Ann Coulter, who once wrote a book titled “In Trump We Trust,” is now calling Trump a lazy and incompetent “lunatic.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that if Jesus had been an athlete, he would have been a hard-nosed football player.