Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Hijacking God’s Rainbow
- Josh Bernstein asserts that the hacking of DNC emails during the 2016 elections was done by the CIA in order to frame Russia: “I don’t believe that there was any Russian interference whatsoever.”
- Rick Joyner reports that he, Lance Wallnau, and David Barton recently “had a real nice evening over at Glenn Beck’s house.”
- Tim Barton claims that getting rid of the electoral college would lead to “mob rule” … like when a mob crucified Jesus.
- Scott Lively declares that “hijacking God’s Rainbow to associate it with the same sexual conduct that He severely condemns in both the Old and New Testaments is not a minor spiritual crime.”
- Yesterday, Dave Daubenmire drove 16 hours round-trip so that he could stand alone outside the Clintons’ home in New York and call on President Trump to arrest Hillary.
- Finally, we have to wonder why this English professor at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley College is inviting unhinged right-wing conspiracy theorist Chris McDonald to address her class?