Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Happy Nathan Bedford Forrest Day
- Lance Wallnau says that an End Times “false prophet” spirit “animates the global fake news industry. They are the modern false prophets of Baal… serving a Jezebel power that is linked to politics.”
- Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta resigned today amid criticism of the lenient deal he gave to Jeffrey Epstein in 2007 while serving as U.S. attorney.
- Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee has signed a proclamation declaring Saturday as Nathan Bedford Forrest Day. Forrest was a Confederate Army general and the first Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
- Rick Wiles is praying that a wealthy Arab Christian will give him $10 million so that he can fight back against Jews like Ben Shapiro, who are blaspheming Jesus and intent on taking over America.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer and crew literally applauded Mississippi gubernatorial candidate Robert Foster for refusing to allow a female journalist travel along with him for a day of campaigning.