Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Absolutely Fabricated
- Chris McDaniel, a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate from Mississippi, tells the American Family Association’s Bryan Fischer that he does not believe the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh because “99 percent of the time [they] are just absolutely fabricated.”
- Right-wing commentator Ben Shapiro argues that the accusations against Kavanaugh simply happened too long ago to be taken seriously.
- “Weather Warrior” Kat Kerr attempted to “take authority” over Typhoon Mangkhut without much success.
- Vincent Foxx, the creator of the far-right YouTube channel “The Red Elephants,” says that in order to be “historically correct,” the upcoming reboot of the classic film Mary Poppins should be “100% white people.”
- Right-wing columnist David Jolly laments that Americans have forgotten the lesson of 9/11 and now “voters have begun electing Muslims to local and national office. They forget that Muslims were the ones that attacked us.”
- Finally, so-called “firefighter prophet” Mark Taylor says that QAnon is legit because Q’s predictions match up with the prophecies that Taylor has been receiving from God.