Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Gets An A
- Georgia Right to Life opposes the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court: “We are deeply disappointed that President Trump broke his campaign promise to appoint pro-life justices by nominating Judge Brett Kavanaugh. I and our supporters will urge the President to withdraw Judge Kavanaugh’s name and replace him with Judge Amy Coney Barrett.”
- Tomi Lahren has been facing the exact sort of outrage upon which she built her brand since she published a video arguing that the Supreme Court should not overturn Roe v. Wade.
- David Barton and Tim Wildmon agree that President Trump deserves a grade of “A” for his presidency thus far.
- Identity Evropa leader Patrick Casey traveled to the Red Hen, the restaurant that refused to serve White House press secretary Sarah Sanders, to film a video for the white nationalist radio station Red Ice TV.
- Finally, Dennis Prager says that those who oppose Trump are driven by “a boredom that emanates from lack of purpose and a yearning for excitement” that is caused by attending college and abandoning religion.