Right Wing Bonus Tracks: A Military-Grade Operation
- Rev. Austin Miles shared his thoughts on the passing of Rep. Elijah Cummings: “He never spoke like a gentleman but rather resembled a street ruffian as he yelled at everybody with total abandon, his face screwed up with such anger that that he resembled a typical angry chip-on-the-shoulder black man.”
- Upset over a New York City ordinance making it illegal to harass someone by calling them an “illegal alien” or threatening to call ICE, Josh Bernstein decided it would be a good idea to film himself calling NYC authorities to file a fake complaint about a nonexistent group of undocumented immigrants.
- Liz Crokin wore a QAnon hat when she attended President Donald Trump’s campaign rally in Dallas earlier this month. Her hat showed up on a Fox News segment, and Crokin is convinced it was due to a “military-grade operation” designed to help spread the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- What better person to tour the Holy Land with than Brenden Dilley?
- Glenn Beck said that David Barton, writing under a pseudonym, has helped to write history books that are being used in schools across the country.
- Finally, presidential spiritual adviser Paula White claimed that Trump is “not at all impulsive — he’s so far ahead of everyone, very much a strategic thinker.”