Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 6/8/17
- Even the organizers of the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road To Majority” conference eventually got tired of listening to Ted Cruz.
- White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders lies when she says that, “No, I can definitively say the president is not a liar.”
- Robert Oscar Lopez asserts that LGBTQ activists have realized that “they need to get children very young, sexualize them, cow their parents into submission, and keep them in the gay circuit for life so that they do not move their social capital and human resources out of the gay community into the world at large.”
- Politico reports that “Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. will not be leading a higher education task force for President Donald Trump after all.”
- Finally, in the wake of a federal judge condemning Scott Lively’s “crackpot bigotry,” Mat Staver says that Liberty Counsel has “filed an appeal to ask that these prejudicial and unnecessary statements be stricken.”