Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/15/17
- Larry Klayman is not very happy with “low class degenerate scum” like Snoop Dogg.
- Linda Harvey has a theory: “Why are college campuses so infused with fascist and inhumane ideology? Why are students at Berkeley, Middlebury and elsewhere being encouraged in harassment, bullying, sedition, revolution and violence? Could it be that students are sometimes being taught by the worst of psychopathic deviants – criminal child abusers?”
- Jan Markell says that Donald Trump’s son-in-law and key advisor Jared Kushner “is basically a far-leftist.”
- Roger Stone was in a car accident today, which he predictably thinks was an attempt to assassinate him.
- Finally, Kevin Sorbo is teaming up with Sean Hannity to make a movie about “the world’s greatest atheist.”