Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/13/17
- During a recent dinner at Mar-a-Lago, Donald Trump reportedly put his arm around Michael Savage and declared that he “wouldn’t be president without this man.”
- NewsBusters is constantly finding amazing new things about which to be outraged.
- David Barton says that his Wallbuilders organization is working with “legislators in all 50 states” to get them to celebrate Christian Heritage Week.
- Gary Bauer urges his fellow conservatives to have patience, as it will take time for Trump to make America great again.
- Finally, Lucian Wintrich and Jim Hoft of Gateway Pundit admit that the primary purpose of their participation in White House press briefings is to troll the media.