Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/31/16
- Joseph Farah says it’s an undeniable fact that “Hillary Clinton hates America and Americans.”
- Robert Muise of the American Freedom Law Center says “there’s no doubt right now in my mind that Facebook, Twitter, and these other social media giants who are left-leaning are in fact engaging in practices to silence the speech of conservatives, of those who promote our Judeo-Christian values.”
- Larry Klayman has a warning for “Wicked Witch” Hillary Clinton’s “heretofore live-in girlfriend, Huma Abedin”: “The Wicked Witch and her entourage have never been known for their loyalty. Just ask Vince Foster, Hillary’s last male lover, before she went to the other side.”
- Julio Severo seems oddly obsessed with being mentioned on Right Wing Watch.
- Finally, Michael Savage has some smart thoughts on public schools eliminating gym class: “It’s no wonder that Islamists produce strapping young men while America produces sensitive crybabies and metrosexuals who use ‘product’ in their hair and lather up with expensive body wash.”