Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/15/16
- Scott Lively says that the Religious Right stood by Donald Trump during the election so now he must fulfill “his promise to us, which means he must put forward [Supreme Court] nominees whose view of ‘original intent’ go back to the actual origins of the republic and the biblical worldview of the Founding Fathers” … and that means that “Everson v. Board of Education must be reversed.”
- Eugene Delguadio calls upon President-elect Trump to “repeal Obama’s Homosexual Decrees his first day in office.”
- Rick Joyner warns that “the Dems attempt to overthrow the election results by pressuring and even threatening the electors to change their votes, denying the decision of the voters in their state, is ‘banana republic’ stuff. Who could imagine the chaos if it succeeded, being a fundamental destruction of our republic by destroying the authority of a national election. In almost any other country of the world those fomenting this would be found guilty of sedition.”
- A good question from Franklin Graham: “Do you think the Russians interfered with the outcome of the U.S. election or was it God?”
- Finally, there is a book coming out next year titled “The Deplorables’ Guide to Making America Great Again.” Take just one guess who the author is.