Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/15/16
- David Lane says that Donald Trump’s victory gives Christians an opportunity to reshape the culture, but it won’t come without a fight: “As we begin to dismantle godless secularism from the warp and woof of America and remove the different parasites dependent on the government (those gaming the system over the last two to three generations), all hell is going to break loose. There’s going to be a hair-raising brawl in the public square, and someone’s values are going to reign supreme. Pastors and Pews must stay engaged.”
- Scott Lively agrees: “It is now incumbent upon all of us who love truth and the former truth-based culture we once enjoyed as a nation, to work quickly and vigorously to take back all of the seats of power, and use them proactively to affirm truth, like water cannons dousing street anarchists’ fires. If one truth-teller rises up for every leftist liar, their ‘uprising’ will quickly fail.”
- Peter LaBarbera is not happy that Trump said that the issue of marriage equality has been settled by the Supreme Court: “America cannot become great again by defying God, and homosexuality-based ‘marriage’ is about as godless as it gets. Trump needs to do all he can to reverse the Supreme Court’s unconstitutional Obergefell ruling—just as he pledges to overturn Roe v. Wade and abortion-on-demand.”
- Dennis Prager says that “many American Jews on the left, including rabbis and lay leaders, are embarrassing Jews and Judaism” by opposing Trump.
- It was only a matter of time: “Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is set to join Regent University as a distinguished professor in 2017.”
- Finally, Rick Joyner says that making Rep. Keith Ellison head of the DNC is “insanity on a new level” and “would be like the Republicans making David Duke the head of the Republican Party.”