Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/10/16
- Jennifer LeClaire rejoices: “In the 1990s, a Jezebel curse was released over our nation. Today, it is broken … On Nov. 8, the body of Christ at large stopped tolerating Jezebel. Although this principality will not be eradicated from the earth until Jesus returns, we have authority over Jezebel. On Nov. 8, the church rose up with the fervor of Jehu and threw Jezebel down. Indeed, ABC reported the largest Christian turnout to a presidential election in our history. The sleeping giant is officially awake.”
- Pat Boone also rejoices: “In America, God’s people who are called by His name have repented, sought His face and prayed, and He has given us a new opportunity for leadership and liberty.”
- Bryan Fischer says Republicans have no excuse for not unilaterally implementing the far-right’s agenda: “Here is the mantra that should be on the lips of every American for the next four years and beyond: no more excuses. No more excuses. NO MORE EXCUSES.”
- Robert Jeffress says that Donald Trump told him that “I will not disappoint you.“
- Finally, Glenn Beck delivered a helpful reminder today that, while he may have been a bit more reasonable lately, he is still a right-wing nut, as he heaped praise upon Trump’s plan for his first 100 days in office and celebrated rumors that Trump might name John Bolton as secretary of state, tap Rep. Trey Gowdy to serve as attorney general and nominate Sen. Mike Lee to the Supreme Court.