Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/5/16
- Bryan Fischer says that, under the Constitution, “when religious liberty comes into conflict with homosexual ‘rights,’ religious liberty wins every time” because “it is impossible that engaging in homosexualily could ever be a moral, civil, or constitutional right at all, let alone a civil right on par with or superior to religious liberty.”
- Mike Pence was a guest on James Dobson’s radio program today and it was a veritable love fest as the two men heaped praised upon one another.
- Perhaps One Million Moms should get its facts straight before launching a boycott.
- This is what passes for “humor” at Fox News.
- Finally, Linda Harvey is outraged by gender-neutral pronouns: “George Orwell warned us; now America stinks from the rotten rhetorical fruit of decaying, toxic values. It’s heartbreaking to say, but the smell of death surrounds us.”