Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/30/16
- Bryan Fischer calls upon Congress to impeach James Comey for not recommending the indictment of Hillary Clinton: “It is time for Congress to use this constitutional remedy to remove from the body politic the cancer that FBI Director James Comey has become.”
- Glenn Beck is really bothered by the fact that those receiving government assistance don’t feel a deep sense of shame about it.
- John Lowery says that Defense Secretary Ashton Carter’s “new transgendered policy is so irrational as to constitute treason. It’s up to Congress, which is supposed to provide the rules and regulations for the Armed Forces, to stop this ridiculous policy.”
- Um, huh? “How Evangelicals Should Be Like Hitler’s Army on Election Day.”
- Concerned Women for American’s Penny Nance is decidedly unconcerned about Donald Trump’s attacks on Alicia Machado because “women who participate [in beauty pageants] voluntarily don a bikini and walk in front of judges to be, well, judged.”