Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 9/23/16
- Ted Cruz, that paragon of principle and integrity, has now endorsed Donald Trump despite having called him an utteraly amoral pathological liar.
- Glenn Beck is predictably heartbroken by the news: “Profoundly sad day for me. Disappointment does not begin to describe.”
- Paul Hair says that only a nation in “the grips of evil” would tolerate “Barack Obama and all of the terrible things he has done. Furthermore, it may elect a woman just like him as his successor.”
- Cliff Kincaid wants to know why the new National Museum of African American History and Culture won’t have displays on “Unpatriotic black sports figures” or “Martin Luther King Jr.’s womanizing, plagiarism, and communist advisers.”
- Finally, Tim Wildmon says that “what is going on is a country in rebellion against God Almighty. This is about putting the final touches on the sexual revolution. The Bible clearly states that homosexuality is unnatural, immoral, and unhealthy. Everyone knows that a man who thinks he is a woman has a mental disorder, not to mention a spiritual one.”