Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/4/16
- Mychal Massie warns that “if this election is stolen from Donald Trump, the utter collapse of America will be almost immediate.”
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte said during a debate last night that she “absolutely” believes that Donald Trump is a good role model for children, only to then issue a statement repudiating her own assertion following the debate.
- Richard Land says that conservative Christians must vote for Trump regardless of how they feel about him: “I just do not see how an evangelical faced with that choice can choose what I call the Pontius Pilate option and try to wash their hands and say, Well, they’re both just equally bad and I’m just not going to vote for either one of them.”
- Political consultant and radio host Jeff Crank has some thoughts about President Obama: “If you’re King George [III], I suspect you looked at the rebellious colonists as a problem. If you’re King Obama, I suspect you look at the rebellious citizens as a problem.”
- Finally, James Dobson is not particularly worried about what might happen under President Trump: “If Trump turns out to be an incorrigible demagogue, we can hope he will be reined in by the political process. There are checks and balances in our system of government.