Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/3/16
- Bradlee Dean says that Hillary Clinton is committing treason by “selling uranium ore to the Russians from underneath the ranchers in Oregon.”
- James Dobson urges his audience to “VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!”: “Not only must we help select the next president. We also have the responsibility as Christian citizens to vote for godly and competent congressional representatives, senators, governors, mayors, local candidates, judges, and school board members. Finally, we must also help decide the great moral issues of our time, including the protection of human life, religious liberty and traditional marriage. Now is the time to take a stand for righteousness and to challenge those whom you know to make their votes count. America’s future depends on what happens on November 8, 2016. Don’t even think about staying at home.”
- Extremist anti-LGBT group MassResistance has now established a chapter in Nigeria.
- Stefano Gennarini, director of legal studies at the Center for Family and Human Rights (C-Fam), declares that “we must fight the global war against marriage.”
- A warning from Bill Muehlenberg: “The activists have warned us in no uncertain terms what their diabolical plans are as they seek to completely obliterate marriage and family, and remake society into their own sordid image. And we see examples of this every day. It is time to wake up to reality: we are under assault, and this is an all-or-nothing war. We either stand and resist, or we will lose it all.”
- Finally, Gary Cass offers up “Reason #3 Why Hillary Clinton is Not a Christian.”