Right Wing Round-Up: Guilty
- PFAW: Lawsuit Demands Trump Team Documents on Right-Wing Bible Study Attended by Cabinet Members.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts, Jury Deadlocked On Remaining 10 Counts.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Trump’s Longtime Personal Lawyer Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty To Multiple Federal Charges.
- Joe DePaolo @ Mediaite: Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Directed Him to Pay Off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Bryan Fischer: “Every Natural Disaster is a Purposeful Act of God”.
- Media Matters: Wash. Times’ Charles Hurt on Trump calling women dogs: “I think dog is a compliment”.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Salon: Brett Kavanaugh’s prurient 1998 Clinton memo: GOP scandal-mongering at its worst.
- Noor Al-Sibai @ Raw Story: Pizzagate conspiracy theorist wants his fans to pay him $1000 a month so he can ‘retire from public life’.