Right Wing Bonus Tracks: What’s Really Behind The Bundy Prosecution
- Bert Farais says that “not voting for Judge [Roy] Moore on Dec. 12 is a continued vote for the Obama agenda of deplorable change. It includes partial-birth abortion, same-sex marriage, globalism, a constitution without God, open borders, lawless rule and a liberal Supreme Court.”
- Cliff Kincaid thinks that the recent string of sexual misconduct scandals are part of a plot to elect Sen. Kamala Harris as president: “We are being told that we have got to come to grips with America’s oppression of women and take the next step toward a Marxist paradise. That means Trump and his backward Christian supporters like Roy Moore must go. America already elected a black man, Barack Hussein Obama, who is still acting like he’s president. The logical next step is for a feminist to take the presidency. Her name is Kamala Harris. The plan is already set in motion. This is the script they are writing and following.”
- Rick Green of WallBuilders has announced that after much consideration, he will not be making a third try for a seat on the Texas Supreme Court.
- Republican Rep. Blake Farenthold used more than $80,000 of taxpayer money to settle a sexual harassment claim brought by a former staff member.
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that the government is prosecuting Cliven Bundy and his family because Hillary Clinton “promised that uranium on their land to the Russians.”