Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/8/17
- Did you know that there were all sorts of “occult themes” hidden in Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl performance?
- Linda Harvey is outraged by the decision of the Boy Scouts to accept transgender scouts: “There is nothing that could ever persuade me, and most of America, that this is positive, beneficial behavior or anything other than grave mental illness that must be vigorously opposed in public policy, and certainly any policies involving children.”
- Cliff Kincaid is likewise disgusted: “The decision of the BSA is indeed stunning. But it’s worse than stunning for adults to participate in this fundamental transformation of America’s youth. It’s morally disgraceful and corrupt. They are permitting children to be taken away from their parents and used as cannon fodder for the next phase of the Cultural Revolution.”
- Saeed Abedini says that the Antichrist spirit is roaming in America.
- Finally, Tim Wildmon says that conservative Christians put Donald Trump over the top in the election and “so, in fact, he does owe those communities a lot in his presidency” and “so far, so good.”