Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump Is the Source
- Josh Bernstein is calling for a boycott of Coca-Cola because of a pro-LGBTQ ad for Sprite that is airing in Argentina.
- Rick Wiles says that President Donald Trump should boot Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman out of the the military for sedition and insubordination after he testified before the House this week for the impeachment inquiry hearings.
- Hank Kunneman declares that the impeachment inquiry is really “about the forces of darkness trying to impeach and remove God’s agenda.”
- Jim Bakker claims that, just a few years ago, it was actually illegal to say “Merry Christmas.”
- Finally, Brenden Dilley lost it over the fact that Brian Kilmeade of Fox News dared to meekly question Trump when the president spread baseless conspiracy theories during his appearance on “Fox & Friends” this morning.