Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trans Kids Don’t Exist
- Appearing at the ReAwaken America tour, Eric Trump posed with anti-vax QAnon conspiracy theorist Scott McKay (aka “Patriot Streetfighter”) who has repeatedly and openly threatened to kill health care providers.
- Speaking of QAnon conspiracy theorists, white nationalist and “Pizzagate” conspiracy theorist Vincent James has no problem with them: “Say what you will about QAnon folks, there’s a shit ton of them on the boards of all sorts of organizations out here and I’ll take them over liberals any day.”
- Jarrin Jackson, a GOP candidate for the state Senate in Oklahoma, also appears to be a “Pizzagate” conspiracy theorist.
- Christian nationalist pastor and GOP congressional candidate Mark Burns declares “there is no such thing as trans kids, there are only abusive parents and abusive adults.”
- Shane Vaughn did a livestream blaming former President Barack Obama for COVID-19 in which he proclaimed that everyone involved is “treasonous”: “They should be hanged on the first gallows. They turned on their nation to hide their crime. They are guilty of treason.”
- Finally, James Dobson is outraged: “