Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Reality of Sodom
- Roy Moore stands with Brett Kavanaugh: “I too was the object of false allegations, but unlike Justice Kavanaugh and others who have suffered the ire of the left I did file suit against my accusers and their conspirators.”
- Wayne Allyn Root declares that Kavanaugh is “the most impressive gentleman in America’s history” and “should go down in the history books as one of the great Americans,” next to Thurgood Marshall.
- Andrew Bieszad of Shoebat.com fumes about the acceptance of homosexuality in America: “It is not a simple accident as to why adult diapers have exploded in popularity, and it is not because of the generally aging population alone, but because of the LGBT, since due to their abuse of their colorectal regions, what they turned from being an ‘exit only’ into their ‘tunnel’ for hedonistic pleasure is a door that is now veritably permanently opened, for the thin muscles meant to expel waste material are no longer able to be held together tightly and so as easy as one can stick unnatural objects into them, so can waste material easily fall out. Does this gross description make you uncomfortable? It should because this is the reality of sodom.”
- Dave Daubenmire really hates soccer, which he blames for feminizing America.
- Finally, Brenden Dilley claims that Hillary Clinton is “one of the most notorious serial killers of all time”: “If you are going to call fucking Charles Manson a serial killer even though Charlie Manson never fucking pulled the trigger or stabbed anybody, how is he different from Hillary Clinton, other than Hillary Clinton’s kill count is way higher?” (This is, of course, the same Brenden Dilley who proudly boasts about making up and spreading fake news: “It doesn’t have to be true; it just has to go viral. And I stand by that statement when it comes to our enemies.”)