Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Kavanaugh Reaction, Day II
- So-called “firefighter prophet” Mark Taylor says that the first day of Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing has shown that “Jezebel is loosing [sic] control. In today’s hearings you saw her minions/demons manifesting for the entire world to see. Be prepared she’s been entrenched in the leaders pol/religious for many years. She’s not going to go quietly, but she will go.”
- Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition announces that it has “launched the first wave of this effort to motivate Christian conservatives to contact their Senators and let their voices be heard in the fight to confirm one of the most highly qualified Supreme Court nominees in U.S. history.”
- Public Advocate’s Eugene Delgaudio and his “Kavanaugh Singers” were out in front of the Supreme Court, singing their terrible song in support of the nomination.
- The National Organization for Marriage’s Brian Brown declares that “there is nothing more important to the cause of marriage, life and religious liberty than to have a pro-family majority on the US Supreme Court. When Judge Kavanaugh is confirmed, we will have that majority.”
- Mike and Cindy Jacobs of Generals International have launched a prayer effort on behalf of Kavanaugh.
- Finally, Jason Yates of My Faith Votes celebrates the fact that “if confirmed, Judge Kavanaugh would shift the balance of constitutional jurisprudence in a more firmly originalist direction, possibly until the second half of the 21st century.”