Right Wing Bonus Tracks: Trump’s Historic Accomplishments Would Fill A Book
- In a development that should surprise nobody, Tomi Lahren will be joining Fox News.
- Lee Duigon hates football: “Some of the players—some of the fans, too—act more like a certain kind of lesbian than anything else.”
- Mat Staver declares that Liberty Counsel cannot possibly be an anti-gay hate group, as designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center, because the organization is involved in relief efforts for victims of Hurricane Harvey.
- The National Organization for Marriage endorses Roy Moore.
- Finally, Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Coalition coos over President Trump’s “truly historic” first six months in office, saying that providing a complete list of all his accomplishments “would fill a book.”