Right Wing Bonus Tracks: The Incel Threat
- Frank Gaffney complains that Wikipedia has become “another instrument of political warfare for the left” because it accurately lists him as an “anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist.”
- Wayne Allyn Root was born in New York, but he won’t be going back any time soon: “It might as well be Venezuela.”
- BarbWire hopes that voters are smart enough to realize that “if Democrats get control, millions will lose their jobs and homes.”
- Lars Larson struggled to respond when Juan Williams warned him that the Republican Party is “becoming sort of inbred” with a voter base that is increasingly limiting itself to uneducated white men.
- Finally, personnel at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland were recently briefed on the potentially violent threat presented by “incels.”